Students of RGUKT R.K.Valley :
- Our students in the streams of Computer Science, Electronics & Communications, Mechanical, Civil, Metallurgical & Materials and Chemical Engineering are the best in technical expertise available in the region.
- Alumni of our institute have been working at top MNCs like Amazon, Oracle, Qualcomm, INTEL, ADP, Thought Works, Power Grid, IBM, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant, Aarvee Associate, BSCPL, Medha Servo, BMM Steels, Hetero Drugs, ITC etc. and have proven of a great value with their contribution to the respective organizations.
- Our students constitute the top 1% meritorious from the state of Andhra Pradesh admitted at 10 + 2 Level for Six Year Course (2 Years of Pre-University Course and 4 Years of Engineering).
- Salient Attributes like Excitement to learn, Hard Working, Adaptability, of our students makes them a very good fit for any of the organization.
- The Long-Term Internship option in the curriculum enables our students to join the industry by the end of the Pre-Final year.
Registration Process for Campus Placements :
- The companies are always invited to recruit the students of the pre-final year or final year engineering students for the Intern positions with potential Pre-Placement offers or Full-Time positions.
- The campus recruitment for the internships and placements usually commences from the 1st September of every Academic Year.
- Any potential company willing to recruit students of our institute can write to CDPC, RGUKT - R.K.Valley for the recruitments( email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com ) with the filled in Job Notification Form(JNF) available here.
- The JNF will be notified to the students seeking the registrations from the eligible and interested students as per the eligibility criteria listed in JNF.
- The registered list of students against the given JNF is shared with the respective company and a mutually convenient date will be finalized.
- All the necessary arrangements like Accommodation, Local Transportation, Written Test, and Interview Panel Room arrangements will be facilitated by the CDPC, RGUKT-R.K.Valley as per the prior information received.
- The companies are expected to release the results or offers at the earliest possible immediately after the completion of the campus recruitment drive.